There are 7 sources of stock learning knowledge that can improve your understanding so that you can analyze stocks, trade stocks and make consistent profits.
You can consider learning stocks from the following 7 sources:
1. Stock trading practice book / ebook Books that discuss trading and stock investing can increase your knowledge to learn stocks. However, not all stock books / ebooks are suitable for trading practice. You must be able to choose a stock book / ebook that leads directly to a simple trading strategy, so that you can apply it directly to trading and choose potential stocks. So with the stock book, you can practice trading and not just learn theory. On the Stock Gain web, you can also find stock trading and investing ebooks that lead directly to trading practices and strategies that are easy to apply for all levels of traders, from beginners to experts. So these stock ebooks contain full technical analysis strategies, stock screening, swing trading, intraday trading, and of course you can apply directly to choose profitable stocks.
2. Stock learning blog or website Currently there are many blogs or websites that discuss knowledge & stock learning that you can access for free. If you want to increase your knowledge of stocks, you can search and study websites that discuss learning stocks, trading & investing. You can learn about one of the most complete stock learning websites on the stockgain.com website. There are many articles on stock management starting from the beginner level, stock analyzes, market reviews to stock watchlists that you can access for free.
3. Stock Seminar Attending stock seminars can be an option to increase your knowledge of stock learning. Currently there are many seminars about stocks. However, to attend stock seminars, you must also select useful stock seminars. My tips, choose a stock seminar that really provides stock education. Avoid seminars with titles that are too bombastic and unrealistic, for example: - Take a technical analysis expert trading seminar in 5 minutes - Take a seminar on how to profit 25% in a short time - Attend a seminar on how to profit in stocks overnight Do not let you waste millions and even tens of millions to buy seminars which in the end only tell you to attend more seminars which are more expensive. Even though the money should be used for your trading capital.
4. Youtube shares You can also use Youtube stocks as a means to learn about stocks. You can choose stock materials that suit your character (regarding learning beginners or trading or stock investing), as your complement to increase stock knowledge.
5. Stock groups Stock groups can increase your knowledge to learn about stocks, because in stock groups, many traders share their knowledge and trading experience. However, just like you attend a stock seminar, you also have to be selective in choosing a group to study stocks. You also need to know, many stock groups have been 'infiltrated' by stock dealers, and many stock groups often spread fear when the stock market is falling. So you have to choose a stock group that can really provide trading / investment knowledge for you personally.
6. People with more experience in stocks Learn a lot from people who have experience in stocks, whether your broker, or maybe you have a trader acquaintance with many years of stock trading, you can learn a lot from them. Personally, when I was a beginner, I also learned a lot of stock trading knowledge from friends who had more experience and learned a lot from my broker in the securities office. This method is very effective to increase your source of knowledge about stocks.
7. Self-taught trading practice This point you should really practice, namely the practice of self-taught trading. Your trading knowledge will increase over time if you practice yourself the ways of analyzing, choosing stocks and trading independently. Every stock analysis, observing the market, buying stocks, are all part of the stock learning process. From here you can get a lot of stock knowledge, from how to choose the right stocks, to the criteria for good stocks to buy. So, through stock ebooks, websites, experienced people, this will make it easier for you to apply it to trading practice.
This is often forgotten by most stock traders, because not a few traders and investors want to get instant profits without practicing and analyzing stocks independently. In fact, to increase knowledge in stocks, one of the keys is that you have to go through it yourself by learning to self-taught stocks. Those are 7 sources of stock knowledge that you can use to make you more proficient (can make a profit) in stock trading.
But based on personal experience, studying stocks through stock books, stock websites, from people who are more experienced and practicing independent trading is the best way I can do to make a profit on stocks.